Family Getaway With Kids
You’ll agree, family vacations last much longer than the trip. Some moments are captured and framed, while others resurface as stories that are shared over and over again. Which makes planning that perfect getaway with the kids so worth it. Whether you’re looking at a family resort or a vacation package in an exotic country, our Liberty Travel consultants will guide you with their in-depth knowledge of places that offer multigenerational fun. So, let’s start exploring.
- Day 1: Arrival Pick from the airport and local site seeing – Stadium, Tea garden and War memorial, Norbulingka Lunch… And then Dinner at Nandini Villa.
- Day 2 Additional Rs. 5000 for 10 people arrangement; Dinner at Nandini Villa Picnic near riverside, in the jungle (Lunch will be organised, rates depend on the guests’ choice of cuisine/menu)
- Day 3 Visit Upper Dharamsala McLeodganj Dalai Lama Monastery (Which would be directly accessed by ropeway from Dharamshala, in the future.) Bhagsu waterfall St. John Church Dal Lake Naddi Sunset Point Drive to the beautiful village up to Barnet village OR Hike up to Guna Devi Temple around 8 km OR Those who do not want to venture on foot unto the hills then the vehicle can take you up to Bal village and Beautiful Gaj river where small cafes will entertain you with natural dipped beer in the river.
- Day 4: Early Morning Naguni Waterfall, a viewpoint at Khaota Followed by Lunch by MUD Café if Local lunch (Dhaam) Otherwise for continental food- Terrokota in Rakkad village in a very reclusive area After Lunch – Paragliding – Indru Naag Temple AND sunset viewpoint in Bangotu.
- Day 5: Religious tour to the local temples – Palampur, On the way Ma Chamunda Devi Temple, Baijnath – one of the pristine and ancient Shiva Lingas and then Bir Billing where you can bungee jump, air cycling and paragliding.
- Day 6: Kangra Fort Masroor Stone Cut Temple
- Day 7: Religious / Spiritual Tour Brijeshwari Temple at Kangra Maa Chintpurni Temple Jwalaji Temple and Then back to Nandini Villa